Friday, June 19, 2009

WOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

OBSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS:D!

first comes the cheer before i forget :) haha

OH LEH YA HEY!
OH LEH YA HEY HE YA
OH LEH YA KUKU
OH LEH YA HEY HE YA
OH LEH YA KUKU


then the kuku is follow time like 7 o'clock you repeat it 7 times:D
for more info please find me when school reopens:D
haha

OMG! I HAVEN'T STARTED ON ANY HOMEWORK:(!

i am so dead i make dead look alive
but doesn't that mean that im alive
and the dead are still dead?
why am i talking to myself

why am i confused?!?!
ahhhhhhhhhhh:(!
i have a cute instructor:D
haha like superrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr cute can
like totally cant stand it!
haha i miss her:(
but thinking bout her makes me smile:D
haha gosh am i les:(?!?!?!?!?

anyways omg obs!
superrrrrrrrrrr funnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn:D
although quite tiring
haha lazy to type out all so ask me:D

hehe:P hmmmmmmmmm die homework

gotta print maths
and gotta do chem by ms. mok's lesson

if not die :(!

haha okay shall post again another time

maybe a long while later or maybe short

we'll see:) hehe:P

wow the tiredness effect of OBS just whacked me in the face

nightssss wait but before that..............


PHOTOS:D!!!!!



my new found friendsssssss:D:D:D

that i miss so much already :(



my cute cute instructor and jas :D haha




the guy who calls himself cutecute_1
and my new found friends :D



COLUMBUS '09 :D!

haha kays
toodles :D and nights :)

No comments: